This is available for women 18-24 who want to grow in their personal relationship with Jesus Christ and as an instrument of grace in the life of others including survivors of human and sex trafficking.
Our program will include:
- Biblical education in the Old and New Testament (may be taken for college credit at an additional cost).
- Training in theology and values regarding an Incarnational Gospel approach to social justice.
- Personal discipleship and training in making disciples.
- Ministry experience with survivors at the Priceless Compassion House.
Program Costs may include:
- Internship program cost of $9000 for 9/1-4/30, 2016. May be paid monthly.
- Board and breakfast for $500 monthly (shared room, lunch and dinner on your own).
- Application fee and tuition if Bible courses are taken for credit through Wayland Baptist University. If audited then we will pay for the cost.